Book a Technology Trainer! @ Lancaster Public Library
Sit down for a free one-on-one session with one of Buffalo & Erie County Public Library’s TechKnow Lab technology trainers to discuss your technology questions. Bring in your own computer or device or use one of ours. Take a lesson on a variety of topics/programs or ask specific questions about your technology needs.
- ANDROID/iOS BASICS have a smartphone or tablet? Learn about its settings and basic operations.
- PHOTOS Transfer photos from your device to your computer and Learn how to organize, sort, and filter them.
- EMAIL Set up a FREE account and learn the basics, or learn more about the account you already have.
- GOOGLE DRIVE Use Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides as a FREE alternative to Microsoft Office.
These are just examples, you can ask about other technology topics. These sessions are not designed to troubleshoot or repair hardware problems. Training sessions are 45 minutes long.
Registration is required and space is very limited! To register must call 683-1120.
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Lancaster Public Library