The Pillowcase Project - Ages 8-11 @ Audubon Branch
Children will be able to:
- Identify the best way to stay safe during emergencies that may occur in their community.
- Identify the best way to prevent and stay safe during a home fire.
- Use age appropriate coping mechanisms to manage stress during emergencies and everyday situations.
- Gain confidence in their abilities to be prepared for emergencies.
Register by stopping by the Librarian's desk or calling 689-4922.
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Audubon Branch