Comic Book Club!
For Ages 8 - 14.
Comic book club is the place for kids who love to read, draw, write, and learn about the tricks behind the best comics or graphic novels. If you want to have fun with your friends, are a creative thinker, or if you just like to draw, then this is the place for you!
Club activities include the following:
- Sharing and reading comic books or graphic novels
- Drawing comic book characters
- Inventing new superheroes and comic book characters
- Writing story lines for comic books
- Eating snacks!
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Lancaster Public Library